Avoid if possible
Avoid this motel, or at least room 157. The smell was incredibly bad. Not sure what it was, but it was unbearable. The chairs were filthy, there were food crumbs in the corners, no peep-hole in the door, the toilet seat was falling off, there was a dead-bolt at the bottom of the door to keep it fully closed and the air conditioner was not cooling the room even set on the lowest temperature. Also, the air conditioner was blowing the curtain straight out over one of the beds. A lapel pin was on the table that read "Hazardous Materials Technician". No one at the motel could explain that, or what would be causing the stench. Three people were sent to our room and all of them acted as if we were nuts. We were going to stay 3 nights, checking in July 30, 2010 and checking out August 1, 2010. They told us they were fully booked and could not offer us another room. All they offered was to send housekeeping and someone to fix the toilet seat. We could not have gotten out of there faster. At least we received a full refund.